Thursday, April 9, 2015

101 Things About Me


  1. I didn't want to turn 18.
  2. If I could wear a dress everyday I would.
  3. I hate being called " Bea".
  4. I am an only child.
  5. My favorite color has always been purple.
  6. I don't have an artistic bone in my body
  7. I can always remember my dreams.
  8. every house I have lived in has had 2 floors.
  9. When I get excited I slap the persons arm next to me.
  10. I have met my favorite singer, Avi Kaplan.
  11. I "have the biggest heart my little body can hold"- Gideon Walker
  12. I will drive to multiple restaurants to find the perfect french fires, so far the Cheese Cake Factory is in the lead.
  13. My friends call me Beat- Rice.
  14. To show the number three I hold my ring finger down because when I was little my thumb couldn't reach my pinky. 
  15. I already act like my mother.
  16. In 8th grade I was voted most likely to be a super hero.
  17. I am very observant.
  18. I enjoy making up stories.
  19. Vera Bradley is my fave.
  20. I would own a lake house and a beach house if I could.
  21. If I want to get away but can't leave town I'll go to Bass Pro.
  22. My church is my home away from home.
  23. My first job was at a breakfast restaurant , causing me to now despise breakfast food.
  24. " Uh.. Mare Mare is your bff" - Mary Newton.
  25. My hair is always worn down.
  26. One time at camp I shaved my legs in the rain.
  27. The first time I rode in a plane I was 6 months old.
  28. I rode in a plane for the first time by myself when I was 10.
  29. I have been to Canada, Mexico, Belize and Honduras.
  30. I've lived in Massachusetts. 
  31. I want to one day live in South Carolina.
  32. My red 2015 Nissan Sentras name is Scarlet.
  33. My fish's name is Hermes.
  34. I named my cat Clary after a book character , but now forgot what happens in the books.
  35. I can quote Peter Pan the musical.
  36. When I'm driving and I get mad at the other drivers I call them "Bucko".
  37. I have a prosthetic big toe.
  38. 37 is a lie I tell people that to see if they will believe me.
  39. I am the only white grandchild in my family, my cousins are adopted from South Korea and South America.
  40. I'm ready to live on my own.
  41. I enjoy being short.
  42. I use being short to get me out of things I don't want to do.
  43. I keep handwritten notes from my friends.
  44. I'm super sassy but sometimes I don't mean to be so sassy.
  45. I like being the only Beatrice that I know.
  46. I love my last name.
  47. My thumbs are calledbrachydactyly type D aka "clubbed thumb".
  48. I'm vine famous.
  49. During the summers I like to lay out and look at the stars.
  50. Lame jokes are the best.
  51. I'm good at remembering birthdays and dates.
  52. I always make a plan but never stick to it.
  53. I wish I knew how to cook.
  54. I like to go running on the trails around Springfield.
  55. I've always wanted a tattoo, but now I'm not so sure.
  56. My best friend calls me a " White Girl'
  57. I enjoy working out.
  58. If I brake a bone it always ends up being on the left side of my body.
  59. I've gotten a turkey in bowling.
  60. My bangs can be my best friend or my worst nightmare.
  61. I'm no longer aloud to play the game spoons.
  62. I have a perfume that I only wear on Sundays.
  63. Sale is my favorite four letter word.
  64. I live out of my purse. 
  65. I don't wear foundation.
  66. I'm not good at school.
  67. I don't play video games.
  68. Chacos are my go to shoe.
  69. My favorite stores are H&M, Forever 21 and American Eagle.
  70. I wear the same ear rings everyday.
  71. If I could live off of lemonade I would.
  72. One time I found a note in my hair that said "you're a dork'.
  73. I wear men's boxers as pajama shorts.
  74. I'll jump 10 feet into the air and scream if someone comes up behind me and scares me. 
  75. The first musical I saw was the Lion King at the Fox Theatre.
  76. A part of my lip came off during a bike wreck, a plastic surgeon had to sew it up.   
  77. I have seen every episode of Friends.
  78. I call the boys I baby sit my favorite boys.
  79. I had a bull name Zebadiah.
  80. I have traveled to over 30 states.
  81. My spirit animal is Elle Woods.
  82. My hair is ombre.
  83. I always have a pair of sun glasses in my car.
  84. I got glasses in the 2nd grade and contacts in the 7th.
  85. I call my cat Snoogly Boo Boo Bear.
  86. I like to ice skate.
  87. I have never been to the zoo.
  88. I like to sing along to the radio in the car.
  89. My wallet has been stolen before.
  90. In middle school I played soccer, basketball, vollyball, and ran track.
  91. I still remember my solo from my kindergarten play.
  92. I'm more out going at church than I am any place else. 
  93. I go contra dancing.
  94.  I was assistant track coach at Springfield Lutheran School for 3 years. 
  95. I'm going to Nebraska for college.
  96. I say everything is cute.
  97. When I was little I got an American Girl Doll that I thought looked just like me, it was Mexican.
  98. I stopped growing when I was 12.
  99. I'm not really sure what my shoe size is.
  100. I don't like it when other people drive my car.
  101. I'm happy being me.

1 comment:

  1. I hope I've never called you Bea.
    I hope my only child turns out as wonderfully as you have.
    I had to try #14 for myself. And I fell for #37. For a second.
    I love that you recognize the dual nature of your bangs.
    You had a bull???
    I also wear the same earrings every day. 3 sets of diamond studs.
    I recently began sleeping in them, too.
    I call my dog Booker Bear Bear Bear, kind of like your kitty.
    My wallet has been stolen, too--isn't that the worst?
    I'm happy with you being you, too. You're wonderful. XOXO

    ReplyDelete