Thursday, April 23, 2015

Photo Hunt


"Look Beatrice! I'm a dog!" Mare Mare never fails to make me laugh. #Partnerincrime

"It hurts less when you fall up instead of down" Thanks Mom. #MamaLala

" Be kind to one another" I would like to have a big of a heart as Ellen. #Kindnessmatters

Favorite book character holding a book. #HP4life

Cupcake atm in Dallas, TX . My kind of atm.The cupcakes came in a cute square box. #yummyonthego

Waiting for Ellen to come on. Why not take a selfie with the cat? #Meow


A nice little stump in the path. #theroadmosttaken

The best memories are full with laughter and Quelf never fails. #Goodgiggles

From the wild world of Walmart here is not a banana. #Whatisthis

This little guy is from the teachers bathroom. I think he looks like a penguin. #ICUP

We have this bell in my house that little kids always try to ring, but it doesn't have a middle to it. #Hahajokesonthem

These playbills bring back the memories of my dad;s and I last vacation together. #I<3NYC

When people don't use their manner it can be very irritating. #Kindnessmatters

A smile is the most beautiful thing owned by all. #smilesformiles

One thing I will always remember about Kickapoo is the chief heads, they're everywhere around this place. #C-H-I-E-F-S





F










1 comment:

  1. I love the little penguin! I totally see it. Are those things that are not bananas actually plantains? Thanks for doing a nice job with this!

    ReplyDelete