Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Movie Goer

My favorite movie is Stardust. I like that it is syfy and that a star is the main lead. The underdog wins. The movie has the right amount of comedy, romance, and action in it.
I’m not really into action movies. I really don’t find them interesting and don’t understand why people like to watch other people hurting each other. I also didn’t like the Hobbit, I left to go to the bathroom 6 times during that movie.
I don’t watch movies to often. I mostly watch movies when I’m with my friends or when I’m at home sick.

Here’s the thing about me, when I watch a movie I end up falling asleep right as the beginning credits roll up and wake up right as the ending credits come on. There for I really need a couch or a bed to watch movies. When I’m with my friends and watching a movie I will stay awake, so I end up just needing popcorn.  

The movie quiz says;

YOU ARE 58% EXTRAVERTED.
YOU ARE 83% AGREEABLE.
YOU ARE 67% CONSCIENTIOUS.
YOU ARE 58% EMOTIONALLY STABLE.
YOU ARE 58% OPEN TO NEW EXPERIENCES.


If my life were a movie I would want Emma Stone or Anne Hathaway to play me and Julie Walters to play my mom.  One of my main movie point would be my dad passing away, in every good movie (and Disney movie) someone always dies. I would want another main point to be good on a grand vacation. My friends and I would spend a month in Europe and the movie would document all the cool things we did. It would be just like the movie “One Nation Under God”. Another event would be going off to college. Like how MTV has the show the real world. (Is that still eve on?) It would show people what it is really like to move away from home and start out in college. I think they should make a documentary like that, so all the new college students would get a glimpse of what it is like.  

1 comment:

  1. I like your documentary idea about the transition to college life--you're right: it would be very helpful. Such an interesting, exciting, scary, life changing time.

    ReplyDelete