Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Teacher + Music

Mrs. A
Beatrice
1.       What music or songs reminds you of your childhood?
Songs of the 70’s
High school musical and Hannah Montana.
Mrs. A was probably talking about her teen years and I’m talking about when I was in Elementary School.

2.       Who is your favorite singer or group or song and why?
Barry Manilow, his music speaks to me.
Pentatonix, because they are amazing.
 I don’t know who Barry Manilow is…

3.       What music reminds you of someone you love?
I Hope You Dance reminds me of my boys when they were little.
Songs we sing at church always remind me of my mom.
Mrs. A was driving in her neighborhood and the song I Hope You Dance was on when she saw a boy playing in his front yard the day before he passed away.

4.       Concerts?
Barry Manilow and the Eagles. They were just fantastic productions!
I have been to a Michael Buble concert and Pentatonix.
At the Michael Buble concert and PTX they both sang a song without microphones.

5.       What radio stations do you normally listen to? Do you sing along?
106.7, 104.7, 105.9. I sing along if I am alone. The boys won’t let me if they are in the car.
I don’t really listen to the radio, my car syncs with my ipod. I always sing along, I don’t care who else is in my car.
Mrs. A’s sons should sing along with her.

6.       Which music or artist was “controversial” or “offensive” to someone when you were growing up? Is any music offensive to you now?
Heavy Metal. Some said it had secret satanic messages. Rap music is offensive to me now.
I can’t personally think of an artist that offends me, but people say Meghan Trainor’s music is offensive.
I like the way Meghan Trainor arranges her music, I’m just not a big fan of her lyrics.

7.       Which music or artist do you really dislike or refuse to listen to?
Rap and sometimes country.

I’m not really sure what I don’t like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment