Tuesday, March 31, 2015

The Sound of Music

3. My music taste over the years has changed a lot. When I was little my mom would always play the little kid songs for me in her car. At the time my mom was a first grade teacher and was use to listening to those songs so we really didn’t listen to anything else. When I got into middle school I went through a country music phase. Then I started getting into musicals and started downloading a lot of show tunes. I liked the pop songs they play on the radio. As party favors my friends and I would always make cd’s for each other.

6. Without music the world would be very awkward. Every store, restaurant or elevator you going into has music playing. They most likely have music playing to fill the awkward silences. Ever been in a car with someone and music wasn’t playing and no one was talking making you feel very uncomfortable? Thank goodness for music getting us out of awkward silences one song at a time.
8. I really admire they music of the Pentatonix, because they are an accapella group. They do covers of songs and make them better. It’s amazing how much work they put into each song. They also write their own songs too. The always start out with the beat and the base and then go from there.

11. Music does have the power to heal. Not only for the listener but also the writer. It helps the writers by having a way to let their feelings out maybe about a brake up and sometimes it gets the person a lot of money. (Shout out to Taylor Swift.)  Say a person is having a bad day and they are driving in their car a song comes on the radio and it just speaks to them. The song has enough emotion as the person listening to it does. Music can also help older people when they are feeling depressed about their age, they can listen to the right song and be taken back to their youth.


14. Music is my escape. There is nothing better than driving, having the music turned up really loud and singing along. Not having to worry about anything. I also like how music can pump you up, turn on the right song with the right beat and your mood can go from zero to 10 in just under three minutes.    

No comments:

Post a Comment