Thursday, March 26, 2015

Thanks






      I have this blue striped pillow case that’s made from satin, it came with a sheet set. A family member of mine gave it to me. They were really excited to give it to me and said they had gotten it for a great deal. I thought it was going to be something really cool like an iPod or something Vera Bradley. I got the sheets and I was like oh, they’re sheets, this is a surprise. They looked so happy and you could tell that I was trying to make it look like I was not, not happy. The sheets do not match my room so they are under my bed. I only use them when family comes over and someone sleeps on the futon.

1 comment:

  1. I love the ironic "thanks." I have been in a similar situation. I love giving gifts and put such thought into finding the perfect thing. So it hurts a little more when people give me something that is so not me. But I try not to be a brat about it. : )

    ReplyDelete