Monday, February 9, 2015

Dreams

I have never really thought of dreams. I know I have dreams every night and sometimes a jungle animal makes a guest appearance. I have never had a dream strong enough, like Martin Luther King Jr or that girl from Les Mis. I find it very admirable that they can see a whole other world that they want to see. They won’t accept the world they live in, they strive for a better life. I take life. I don’t see life any differently than the way it already is. I use to think I wish I still lived in my old house but then I realized I wouldn’t have the life that I do now if I still lived in that house. I wouldn’t have the friends I have, I wouldn’t go to Kickapoo, and Scramblers would have never been my first job. There are things that I wish were different in my life, but I would never go back and change the life I have lived so far. That life has helped me become the person I am today.

 

1 comment:

  1. You are a realist, and one who finds value in your circumstances. I'm sure that practicality will serve you well in life.

    ReplyDelete