Thursday, February 12, 2015

Memorable Passage

“Just think happy thoughts and you’ll fly”. First of all Peter Pan has always been my main man. This quote to me means that your happy thoughts can take you anywhere. It’s your bad thoughts that bring you down. It’s the happy thoughts that keep you going, those are the moments we live for. Think happy thoughts and you’ll fly. Think happy thoughts and your life will be happy. You’ll be able to “fly” over anything.  

"Just think happy thoughts..."

2 comments:

  1. I love Peter Pan! I was completely obsessed when I was younger; there was nothing I wanted more than fairy dust for Christmas. The quotes are so memorable, especially this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great guiding principle for life...Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete