Friday, February 6, 2015

If I Were in Charge of the World

If I were in charge of the world
I'd cancel bad hair days,
 lost things, being sweaty
 and also bugs with stingers or teeth.



If I were in charge of the world
there'd be more laughter,
starrier nights, longer sun sets and
step stools wouldn't be necessary.














If I were in charge of the world
you wouldn't have broken promises.
You wouldn't have to say good bye.
You wouldn't have bug bites.
Or have to take a lactose intolerant pill
 if you wanted to eat ice cream.
You wouldn't even have lactose intolerance.


If I were to charge the world
a  frappuccino would be a vegetable.
All days would have one more hour.
And a person who sometimes forgot
to rinse their plate and sometimes forgot
to feed their fish would still be allowed
to be in charge of the world.  

1 comment:

  1. This sounds lovely! I am all for less mosquito bites and more ice cream.

    ReplyDelete